Saturday, October 17, 2015

Shades of Grey

(No, not the 50 shades kind)

I have a problem.

Okay, I have many problems, but that's beside the point. This problem is relevant!

This is Benicio.




He is grey.



And a gelding.



I don't want a grey.




I don't want a gelding.



Except I kindasortamaybe like this grey (Paso Fino) gelding. Because of things like this:



And this:


I will write more tomorrow* when I'm not half asleep from a benadryl (hello, allergies, nice to see you again...) because I have a lot to say about this little grey horse...



(*hopefully tomorrow but you all know how good I am about keeping those particular promises)

6 comments:

  1. He's adorable; I want him. I agree about the grey issue, but I prefer geldings. I will say, Pasos are very inclined to tendon injuries and I've been through so many tendon issues I don't know if I could do it again. But I do love their gait: so spunky and frisky, but still smooth.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Squeee exciting times ahead. Hope your allergies go away and you feel better asap

    ReplyDelete