Saturday, February 15, 2014

Odds n' Ends (In the Form of Castle Gifs)

Basically, I have been feeling cranky and unsettled this week.




Especially with all this stupid snow. It's like Mother Nature is going to deny us spring for as long as humanly possible.



But, I get to see Simba tomorrow!



But then I remember he's disgusting and there's nothing I can do about it.


I couldn't choose because Stana is best at "omfg ew" derp faces.

I KNOW it shouldn't bother me this much, but I was looking at the pictures I took of him when I first brought him home, and while he was still a dirty palomino, it wasn't nearly this bad! I didn't take pictures like I wanted on Sunday because there was literally no good angle to photograph him at. I know I'm probably screwed until warmer weather before I can do anything...


Maybe the temperature will actually get close to 40 like they're predicting (moar snow down south, less snow up north...!) and I can scrub him again?


I'm sure you are all tired of hearing about my disgusting horse at this point, but if you're anything like the people who deal with me on a regular basis, you've given up trying to tell me to ignore it until spring.


Well, even if I can't get him clean, I'm experimenting with pelleted bedding this weekend. I also plan on a bareback ride through the stupid white stuff on the ground because why not? If I fall off, it won't hurt quite as much. I hope.


Hush, the lot of you. Don't ruin my story with your logic.

In other news, I took today off. I was supposed to be running around playing with M, but my car troubles and the evil snow got in the way. You know what I did instead?

Marathoned the Iron Man movies.


Over and out until Sunday!

Footnote: okay I swear this wasn't supposed to a Stana Katic appreciation post, so here's a gratuitous bare assed Nathan Fillion for everyone else (Firefly, not Castle).


4 comments:

  1. Haha love gif-centric posts!
    Hope you have a fab weekend, that the white stuff shoces off and that pelleted bedding helps keep yellow pony cleaner!
    Although maybe he should be called golden pony to encourage him to shine rather than roll in pee ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So hard to get them looking attractive this time of year, especially with a light guy like him. That would frustrate me too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha I haven't watched Castle but I should because Nathan Fillion.

    ReplyDelete